sábado, 7 de mayo de 2011

From San Francisco to The Creative Book

    Yesterday when I entered my Facebook account I found a big surprise!! The Creative Book (a web page focused on fashion photography) published on their Blog a photo that I took in San Francisco, you can see the post HERE.

    For me it was a big honor that they picked my photo and wrote about it. The Creative Book is a portfolio site that connects & showcases the very best talent across the world, Models, photographers, stylists & directors. I think that it's a great project that will help a lot of artists.

You can visit their Facebook page HERE!

Thank you The Creative Book!!



    Ayer durante mi rutinaria visita por Facebook me llevé una gran sorpresa!! The Creative Book (una página web centrada en la fotografía de moda) ha publicado una de mis fotos que tomé en San Francisco en su Blog, os dejo el enlace AQUÍ

    Para mi fue un honor que eligieran justo mi foto y hayan escrito sobre ella. The Creative Book es un portal que une fotógrafos, modelos y estilistas de todo el mundo!! Su idea me parece genial y creo que ayudará a muchos artistas. 

Su página en Facebook la podéis visitar AQUÍ!

Muchas gracias The Creative Book!!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

tia q fuerteeeeeeeee!!!! ENHORABUENA ARTISTAAAAA!!!
PS