viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

Flying kites

(This part of the movie My Globe Upside Down was filmed from the 18th till the 21st of March)

    The story began when I Nicole, was a mini Nicole riding my bike throw the streets of Traverse City. At that moment I was living with my family in America. I spent a lot of time with my moms friends, a very nice couple. I loved them so much that finally they became my Grandma and Grandpa, I enjoyed every moment that spent with them, well without counting the times that my Grandpa took me to the Lumber company... Buf I hated seeing so many screws and nails together :-)


    They had a daughter that was about 24 years old... I thought that she was so beautiful, inteligent... I admired her so much, I wished that she could be my sister, finally my wish came true hahaha!! We began to call each other "sister" and from that time on she has always been my sister Amy. I know that the lineal descendant here lost sense (because of course the daughter of my granparents can´t be my sister) but who cares, I was happy!!


    During this trip to America I didn´t wish for anything more then to able to visit my sister and her family after eight long years of not seeing each other. After twelve hours on the road Amy, her husband Tom and the kids arrived to Flagstaff. A city near the Grand Canyon where we were waiting for them impatiently. About five minutes after our first hug I felt like that not even a month has passed by since the last time I saw her. I met her little boy Dylan, I already knew her two older daughters, Cassidy and Molly.


    The next day we drove to a small city in the middle of the mountains named Sedona... Nothing is perfect but not even a flat tire could ruin my happiness of being with my family. We spent three days in a great condo with incredible views of the mountains.


    The goodbye was, as I expected, very sad but I left knowing that I wouldn´t let another eight years pass by without seeing each other.


(Dedicated to my grandparents, my sister and my wholw american family.)


(Esta parte de la película My Globe Upside Down se rodó entre el 18 y el 21 de marzo)

    Todo empezó cuando yo Nicole era una mini Nicole montando en mi bici por las calles de Traverse City. En aquella época vivía con mi familia en EEUU y pasaba mucho tiempo con unos amigos de mi madre. Les cogí tanto cariño que se convirtieron en mis abuelitos, disfrutaba cada momento con ellos, bueno menos en los que mi abuelo me llevaba a tiendas de bricolaje... Uf como odiaba ver tantos tornillos y clavos juntos!




    Tenían una hija que tenía unos 24 años... La veía tan guapa, mayor e inteligente. Mi admiración por ella no tenía final, de tanto desear que fuera mi hermana mayor, mi deseo se cumplió jajaja! Nos empezamos a llamar hermanas y desde entonces es mi hermana Amy. Sé que la descendencia aquí perdió sentido (ya que la hija de mis queridos abuelos no podía ser mi hermana) pero que más da?? Yo era feliz!!




    En este último viaje a EEUU no deseaba otra cosa más, que poder reunirme con mi hermana y su familia a la que hacía ocho años que no veía. Después de doce horas en coche llegaron Amy, su marido Tom y sus hijos a Flagstaff. Una ciudad cerca del Grand Cañón, donde les estábamos esperando impacientemente... Al estar 5 minutos juntos me sentía como si no hubiera pasado más de un mes desde la última vez que nos vimos. Conocí a su hijo pequeño Dylan, ya conocía a sus dos hijas mayores, Cassidy y Molly.




    Al día siguiente fuimos a un pueblo entre las montañas llamado Sedona... Todo no puede ser perfecto aunque una rueda pinchada no me quitó la alegría de estar con mi familia!!!! Pasamos tres días en una casita con increíbles vistas a las montañas y creo que todos disfrutamos de cada momento!!!! 




    La despedida fue como me esperaba llena de lágrimas, pero me fui muy convencida de que no iba a dejar pasar otros ocho años sin vernos!!!


(Dedicado a mis abuelos, hermana y toda mi familia americana)

1 comentario:

Styles, Trends and Shoes dijo...

Wapa me alegra saber que estais disfrutando tanto y verte tan bien, estas muy guapa!! Diana