lunes, 7 de febrero de 2011

Let the party begin.

Hi guys!!

Here we go! To be honest I´m a little bit nervous about this first post because this my first post ever ;-). Well Guillermo and I decided to write this blog because in about 2 weeks we will take our backpacks and start our Round the Globe trip. We really can´t wait, we will do our best so that you really get to feel a part of this BIG adventure. I´ll be giving you tips in each post about our next destinations (I have to intrigue you somehow).
Our first stop will be California and the whole trip will take about 8 months, the first 2 flights will be: Alicante – London – LA.


I want to give a big thank you to my friends that helped me make this possible (Paula, Alberto y Saloua)!!

Ok, thats it for today!! I will be back soon!!


Hola Chicos,

Allá vamos! Si soy sincera estoy un poco nerviosa sobre este primer post, ya que nunca había escrito ninguno. Guillermo y yo decidimos escribir este blog porque en 2 semanas cogeremos nuestras mochilas y comenzaremos nuestra Vuelta al Mundo. Haremos lo máximo posible para que con este blog os sintáis parte de esta GRAN aventura. Os iré dando pistas en cada post sobre nuestros próximos destinos (os tengo que tener un poco intrigados).
Nuestra primera parada será California y todo el viaje durará en principio unos 8 meses, los dos primeros vuelos serán: Alicante – Londres – LA.


Me gustaría agradecer a mis amigos que me ayudaron a hacer todo esto posible (Paula, Alberto and Saloua)!!

Bueno esto es todo por hoy!! Volveré pronto!!

4 comentarios:

Lady Marshmallow dijo...

My pleasure ! Your firts post was great, but it would have been great to see a picture of you two that are going on this adventure. :)))))
Just for curiosity how you two look like lol

My Globe Upside Down dijo...

Thank you Lady Marshmallow!! You know that I like to intrigue my readers ;-)...this week we will put some photos.

Jordi, Raquel y Alex dijo...

OOOleee.
que buena idea el blog!!!
asi estaremos en contacto y os podremos ir dejando cosillas...

a ver si os currais algo chulo durante al viaje (fotos, videos...)

por ejemplo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY

un abrazo y un beso!!

Unknown dijo...

dios ¡¡¡ que os vais de verdad ¡¡¡